Because we have over 200 students, all scheduling is strictly done on a first-come-first-served basis. To reserve their most ideal schedules, parents reserve sessions months in advance. Same-month reservations are difficult to accommodate as we are usually at max-capacity during the busy test season (e.g., September and October 2017 are completely full). For more information on scheduling, please see our policies below.
- A schedule must be signed and submitted by the close-of-business at Juku. The schedule will then be input at the start of the following business day. As such, we are not able to accommodate same-day or next-day schedule requests. If there is any conflict, we will contact you.
- A schedule is not considered final unless and until you have received an email- or a hard copy-confirmation of a schedule from Juku;
- A student may make up missed hours only if a parent/guardian informs Juku of the change at least 3 days prior to the missed class;
- Scheduled changes must not exceed 3 times per 20 sessions;
- Untimely cancellations or no-shows will still be charged 1-hour’s worth of tutoring for the tutor’s time;
- An untimely cancellation due to sickness must be called in at least 1-hour before the scheduled class—and, if cancelling 2 or more times within a 30-day period due to sickness, followed with a doctor’s note—to avoid a charge;
- There will be no refund after the first hour of purchased hours is used; and
- Any and all remaining hour(s) will be forfeited if the student misses all scheduled classes within a 14-day period without prior notice to Juku.
For more information on scheduling, please contact us at 949-3366 or here.